Pages

Halloween on My Mind

Yes, we are still in the month of August and here in Texas it is triple digit heat every.single.day. yet I am already thinking about Halloween.  Actually, I have been thinking, planning, web searching, and pinning all things Halloween.  Folks, that is what happens when all the stores start displaying all of the Halloween and autumn décor before school even starts.  My kid started school last week and I found all his school supplies alongside the Halloween items.  Now that school  is in session the Halloween aisles have expanded even more so.  Oh and do not get me started on the Christmas décor.  Ay ya yay.  Well that marketing thing is working and I cannot wait to get started in my home.  Yep, I'm a sucker.

Check out some of the ideas I have come across while scrolling the web and are making my creative wheels spin:

Witches shoes decor from Better Homes & Gardens

Eyeball wreath also from Better Homes & Gardens.


Good Housekeeping shows a creative way to fill that fireplace.


From All You.
I think I'll incorporate this somewhere inside my house.


Last but not least a fun lantern project also from All You.
I know my kids are going to like making this one.

I have also seen lots of mummy inspired decorations and I thought of a cute craft I can make with my kids for their classroom Halloween parties.  I'm getting excited but first let's get rid of this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...