Pages

Just a Little Cubicle Decor {Fall/Autumn}

Happy Hump Day!!  And depending what calendar you look at, it's the third day of Fall or the second day.  At least that is what confused me.  Anywho, I wanted to share a quick little autumn decor that I put up in my cubical at work.  Ain't it pretty??

Pink Texas Chick

The owl is from WalMart and the beautiful, golden leaves are from Hobby Lobby as well as the pumpkin pick (40% off).  And that's it for this post.  Just a short little showing of how I dressed up my little work area.  I plan to do more next week for Halloween but now I'm leaving it like this.  The owl is too pretty though so I'm going back to get one for my house.  And I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...